May 23, 2008

emofied

emo songs are no good for you.
no good at all..
but they certainly are great to listen to!
I mean I love the way some of them sing the song, how the tune turns out like. It's just so full of...angst? 

that's not quite the word. but something like.. here I go, scream my lungs out

you know the thing with listening to songs from bands that aren't even famous? I don't know, it's this unspoken, or already known thing that it's a cool thing if you've found an amazing band, usually alternative, that no one has heard about. And then we can go show our friends, and they'd think that you're uber cool cause you knew of them! I feel that way. I feel cool. Err. No I don't have a very big inferiority complex. 

Anyway, here are some really emo bands you might wanna give a listen. Don't listen to it, if you're going through a break-up that kind. It'll only make you worse. I might suggest some praise and worship songs for you. 

Mayday Parade|Boys like Girls|Damien Rice|Jimmy Eat World|Bedlight for Blue Eyes|Yellowcard


No comments: